How to give
We have tried to make it easy for you to give and all donations will be most gratefully received. If you have any problems, please contact us.
- Send a cheque to Regimental Headquarters made out to The Colonel's Fund Grenadier Guards with the accompanying Donor form.
- Transfer a sum from your account to the Fund by bank instruction or Internet Banking.
Our account details are:To take advantage of Gift Aid, please send us a Donor Form.
Lloyds TSB Bank plc,
Guards and Cavalry Branch,
PO Box 1190, 7 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5NA
Account: The Colonel’s Fund Grenadier Guards
Account Number: 01963343 Sort Code: 30-11-75
- By credit or debit card donate a sum to The Fund account at www.bmycharity.com/ColsFundGrenGds.
If you are a UK Tax payer, tax relief will be automatically credited to our account.
- If you are registered on PayPal, you can send your donation to email@example.com
- To make a Standing Order/Direct Debit, you can find the necessary form on this page.
- Payroll Giving Schemes are in place with many employers. If you would like to utilise such a scheme, you can find the necessary form on this page.
For those of you who are Directors of plcs, limited companies or partnerships, you may like to consider a gift from your firm in addition to a personal contribution. You may also gift shares to the Fund in a tax-efficient way.
Whatever you choose to do, please complete an appropriate form and return it to:
The Regimental Adjutant (The Colonel's Fund), Grenadier Guards,
Wellington Barracks, Birdcage Walk , London SW1E 6HQ