How to give
We have tried to make it easy for you to give and all donations will be most gratefully received. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Other ways:» Raising money for the Fund by charity auction on eBay
» Corporate Giving
» Gifting shares to the Fund
- If you set www.everyclick.com/colonelsfund as your homepage and use it as your search engine, for every search performed, one penny will go to the Colonel's Fund. Think about it! Five searches a day between now and the year end will net £13.50.
- Send a cheque to Regimental Headquarters made out to The Colonel's Fund Grenadier Guards. An accompanying Donor form can be found below.
- Transfer a sum from your account to the Fund by bank instruction or Internet Banking.
Our account details are:To take advantage of Gift Aid, please also send us a Donor Form.
Lloyds TSB Bank plc,
Guards and Cavalry Branch,
PO Box 1190, 7 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5NA
Account: The Colonel’s Fund Grenadier Guards
Account Number: 01963343 Sort Code: 30-11-75
- By credit or debit card donate a sum to The Fund account at www.bmycharity.com/ColsFundGrenGds.
If you are a UK Tax payer, tax relief will be automatically credited to our account.
- If you are registered on PayPal, you can send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make a Standing Order/Direct Debit, you can find the necessary form below on this column.
- Payroll Giving Schemes are in place with many employers. If you would like to utilise such a scheme, you can find the necessary form below on this column.
For those of you who are Directors of plcs, limited companies or partnerships, you may like to consider a gift from your firm in addition to a personal contribution. You may also gift shares to charity in a tax-efficient way.
Whatever you choose to do, please complete an appropriate form and return it to:
The Regimental Adjutant (The Colonel's Fund), Grenadier Guards,
Wellington Barracks, Birdcage Walk , London SW1E 6HQ