Corporate Giving

Sole traders or members of partnerships. If you are a sole trader (an individual running an unincorporated business) or a member of a partnership, tax relief for gifts to charity are available to you as an individual and can be claimed on your Self-Assessment return.
Gifts from businesses run as partnerships are treated as donations of an equal amount from each partner, unless partners specify something different.