Find a Grenadier Ancestor

Records of Service of the Grenadier Guards are currently being transferred from Regimental Headquarters Grenadier Guards to main MoD records.

Please send your enquiry/request to: Army Disclosures, Army Personnel Centre, Kentigern House, 65 Brown Street, Glasgow G2 8EX.

During the transition, there will be an unavoidable delay in response times as re-indexing and cataloguing are necessary.

If you have any questions, please telephone the Army Personnel Centre helpdesk on 0345 600 9663 who will put you through to the relevant section.